Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 03- A picture of me and my friends


I don't have just one pic of me with friends........ :)


What would my life be with out my family???

They are truly all my bestest friends!!!!








My sister, Sarah and I. Sarah is very sweet and she and I will sometimes talk all hours of the night about our hopes and dreams. :)












My sister, Hannah and I. We are pretty much opposites, but we get along great! :)
Hannah is a go-getter type, which is good, because I'm the laid back type! :)









Amanda Smith and I, despite the gap of age between us, have grown very close...I just wish she lived closer!!!












This is a very special picture. RoseMarie, the lady in the middle is the Midwife that helped deliver me and my three brothers! :)

Somewhere, in Peter's baby pictures there is another pic of us like this, just we were allot smaller! :D


And of course, My younger brothers are very special to me! I am very quickly becoming a 'little' sister to all of them, but if anyone tries to mess with me, you have them do deal

with!!!! :)



I know, I'm not in this picture, but Mr. and Mrs. Murphy are perhaps the sweetest, funnest, lovable couple I know!!!









And last but not least, what would my life be with out the Schatte family? The best of friends, and the awesomest of volleyball players!!!


(I know, I'm not in this pic either, but I found out that I don't have a pic of me with them.....I'll have to fix that!)






And when I think that God his son not sparing,
Sent him to die - I scarce can take it in,
That on the cross my burden gladly bearing,
He bled and died to take away my sin:

Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!

13 comments:

Lizzy said...

I just got to wondering how you got that picture of us! You took it on our camera....hmmm... It was so nice to see a post!

EsGrace Schatte said...

I stole it of your mother's facebook page.... :)

Faith Schatte said...

Isn't it funny that I know all of your best friends?!!! And I smile when I think that the midwife that delivered you 4 delivered Liz and I too!

We sometimes wonder what life would be like for us without ya'll! Love you!

The Kautts said...

Beautiful post, Esther! :)

~Johanna

P.S. Thanks for following our photos on Picasa web albums.

EsGrace Schatte said...

@ Joanna, thanks and you're welcome!
@ Faith, yes, isn't that fun? makes us even more like sisters, right? ;) I don't like to imagine my life with out y'all....'twould be very bleak!!!

The Kautts said...

:)

~Johanna "Jo"

The Kautts said...

What is RoseMarie's lastname? I recognize her first name.

Also, do the Schattes live here in Texas? I think I have seen them at the Wahlquists' Christmas sing-along (2008)-- the one I met your sister Rachel at.

~Johanna

EsGrace Schatte said...

Vance. RoseMarie Vance. She is really nice!
Yes, the Schattes live in Tx, and go to our church.

The Kautts said...

Aw, yes. I knew I recognized RoseMarie's name. I think she may know our friends the Cronins.

What a Déjà vu! :) We were just talking about the Schattes yesterday, but I didn't realize they were the same people! Ha!!! My brothers, Joel and Caleb, work at a health food store (HerbMart) and Caleb said he recently saw Mr. Schatte and Samuel come in. Caleb also one time went with the Wahlquists to pick up eggs at the Schattes' house, when the Schattes were on a trip -- a year ago in May.

~Johanna "Jo"

Samuel said...

@Johanna, Small world isn't it!!

EsGrace Schatte said...

Haha, It's a wonder we haven't met before, you know allot of the same people we do(we know the Cronins as well! :)

The Kautts said...

@Samuel,

Or as my Mom would say, "small homeschool world". :)

@Esther,

Yes, the Cronins are my Mom's nutritionists. Yeah, we should've met by now!!

~Johanna

Kim said...

So nice to see a picture of Rose Marie. She is my favour midwife. Tell her I said Hi next time you see her. I like your blog, Esther.

Kim Waltman