Thursday, June 2, 2011

Welcome to my blog!!!



Hello every body!!!

I'm not sure what I've gotten myself into with this blog, but it's something I've been wanting to do for a while....so here goes!!!

I know the first thing people want to see on a blog is pictures! So, here is one of my family at my sister's wedding a month ago(has it really been that long??? :P)


Left to Right:
Hannah, Sarah, Peter, Daniel, Mommy, Daddy, Rachel & Jack, David & Amy, Andrew and me.


And this is my Grandmother, Lena Hale and her youngest(so far :) Great-grandchild, Liberty Belle! :) Grandma has 16 all together!!!
She moved in with us about 2 yrs. ago, and it has been a real joy to spend so much time with her!!!

4 comments:

Sarah Hale said...

I love that pictures of Grandma and Liberty together!

HerbGurl29 said...

Can't wait for more posts and I love your background! :) KW

Sarah said...

So glad you started a blog, Est! :)

Faith Schatte said...

Yea! Way to go, Esther!