Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 08- My short term goals for this month and why

This is kind of funny, because anyone that knows me, knows that I am not really a goal-oriented person! I tend to take things more as they come. :)

So, I guess my short term goals would be to be a help to Daddy, because during June and July, we are going to be doing more chickens than we have ever done before...even stepping up to processing 5 days a week! And, to not be to busy to forget my quiet time, and to keep a cheerful attitude though it all, no matter how little sleep I get!!! :)



See that none render evil for evil unto any man;
but ever follow that which is good,
both among yourselves, and to all men.

Rejoice evermore.

Pray without ceasing.

In every thing give thanks:
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

~1 Thessalonians 5:15-18

No comments: