Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 04 - A habit that I wish I didn't have

I think that probably staying up late and thus not being able to get up in morning would be at the top of my list....there's hardly been a night in the last week that I haven't gone to bed earlier than midnight......

I also have this bad habit of tuning out conversations if I don't want to hear them, or am not involved in them......like totally tune them out! Which, consequently means that I am very capable of interrupting very rudely....

I might have others, but I am not posting them here!!!
But, I will share something that I am striving to do! :)

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
~ Hebrews 12:1-2


1 comment:

Lizzy said...

I understand about the last one. I do the same thing.