Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 10- Songs I listen to when I'm happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad

My favorite playlist that I listen to....no matter what my mood is:
All I Once Held Dear
Alpha and Omega
As the Deer
Before the Throne of God Above
Don't Tell Them Jesus Loves Them, Till You're Ready To Love Them too
Love is Not a Fight
If I Stand
In Christ Alone
Jesus Messiah
Our God is Greater
Shall We Gather at the River?
When it's all Been Said and Done
You are my All in All

(most of these I pirated off youtube..... ;)


Usually, though, I just put my iPod on Shuffle.... :D



Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom;
teaching and admonishing one another in
psalms and hymns and spiritual songs,
singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
-Colossians 3:16




2 comments:

The Kautts said...

I LOVE "Before the Throne of God Above". Such a good song! :)

I also like "Love is Not a Fight" and "In Christ Alone".

~Johanna

Samuel said...

Those are some good songs!!