Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 12- How I found out about Blogger and why I made a blog

Well, I don't really remember how I found out about blogger.... We know several people that have blogs, and I've 'stalked' several, and then decided that this is something that I could do to let our friends close and far away keep up with my family....beside the fact that I like taking pictures, and didn't have anyplace to share them, since I have filled up my picasa quota! :P

And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2 Peter 1:5-8

No comments: