Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 11- Another picture of me and my friends :)


Ok, I decided to go through some older pics for this post, and found myself walking down memory lane.... :)


Family picture in the bluebonnets on the way home from church...7 yrs ago!!!

Me holding Caleb Oglesby, my lil buddy at the time...

Esther and Lizzy Schatte and I, at the blueberry farm
Aren't we cute? ;)


Andrew, Peter, Me and Daniel right after we cut down the old tree in the front yard

How many Schattes remember this??? :)
Running through the dry creek bed....was it Nazis that were chasing us? ;P
Andrew, Esther S., Esther H., Rebekah, Samuel, Daniel, and Peter

<3

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Those were fun pictures to see, Esther! That first one was what you all looked like when we met you. :)

Hillary Hipps said...

So cute! I love looking at pictures of people when they were little!

Faith Schatte said...

I wasn't there. :( Mom was sick and Ange, Liz and I stayed home with her. I remember the day though! And that one of you, Es and Liz is really cute!

Lizzy said...

Goodness. Ya'll are tiny!!! :) I remember the time ya'll did that, but I wasn't there!

EsGrace Schatte said...

@ Sarah, yep! this would have been just a few months before Hope's wedding! :)
@ Faith and Liz, I was wondering why you weren't out with us! wish y'all could have been! :(

Samuel said...

I remember that! Funny the things we thought of back then! :)

Amanda said...

So fun to see these, Esther!