Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 06 - My favorite super hero and why

Ok, for starters, I don't know anything about superheroes! We never watched batman, superman, spiderman, crazyman or anything like that! ok, I made crazyman up, but to me, they are all nuts! :)

My idea of a hero is someone that protects our country. Abroad and here at home.

I have a cousin, James, that I consider a hero. He is a Policeman and works the night sift. This past New Years Eve he was shot at....twice....that is what a hero is like.

I have a very dear friend, Tina, that is over in Afghanistan. She got married last June, and just went through a miscarriage....but she went! Her husband, Skylar re-enlisted, just so he could be with her, and he is shipping out in the next month. Heroes, both of them.

My idea of a hero is someone that makes a difference in someone's life.

Walking through Walmart, you might make a difference to someone just by giving them a cheerful smile, rather than just hurrying past! :D

Taking the time to say "Thank you", "You're welcome", "Have a great day!", "God bless you!!!" can mean allot to someone......and you'll never know, until you do it!!!!

Heroes.......anyone can be one! Here's the directions:

Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

~James 1:27


<3



No comments: