Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 21- Something that makes me Smile! :D

there are allot of things that make me smile!
Babies! any babies!!!
Kitties being playful
Playing volleyball with family and 'extended family' :)
Brothers taking care of their sisters(and giving them random hugs :)
Young men stepping up and taking leadership in our church.
Seeing boys at church carry around their baby sisters! :)
Watching squirrels run up and down trees

But above all, this makes me the happiest:
The fact that I have a family and friends that love me no matter what! And, more importantly, a loving God that loved me SO much that He sent his only son to die for ME!!!!!!

My sin - oh the bliss of this glorious thought
My sin, not in part, but the whole
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, oh my soul!!!!
<3



2 comments:

Unapologetically Quirky said...

I totally agree with all of that!

~Johanna Kautt

Faith Schatte said...

I LOVE that song! That is my favorite verse of that song!