Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

That Sunday we had Small groups at our house, and played volleyball afterwards! :)


I had to sneak this picture of Samuel with Presley and Jack Rodriquiz....it is really cute how much they adore him! ;)



One of my favorite parts of the day....singing hymns out in the castle for Grandma


the Kitty joined us! :)


Sam took a picture of me......


...so I took one of him..... ;)



They helped us put out chickens to thaw.....





Samuel got Monday off, so he went flying with Mr. Murphy that morning, and then came over and helped us part out chickens!!! :D


I asked Andrew to take a picture....and he took this......



....take two..... ;)



that afternoon, we went up to the rent house and did some outside work

Hannah, Andrew and James cleared some of the brush out front



The kiddo's sandbox


Daddy and Samuel caulking


self-portrait of Peter and I




Samuel priming



this little kitty has adopted us....she is sooo sweet!


No comments: