Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Visiting Anna and Babysitting the Bee's

Last Friday, Hannah, Grandma, Velma and I went a'visiting to go see Anna!!! 
oh yes, and we saw Rachel and Jack too..... ;)


kisses from Aunt Hannah


see her adorable skirt? Her Auntie Hey made it! :)



:)



Auntie Velma



Great-Grandma and Anna


snuggles with Mommy



That evening, Samuel came over, and we babysat the B. kiddos! :)


Danny playing in the front yard


shooting his jet into the air


:)


a spider web



Samuel showing Danny the goslings


This picture just makes me smile!!! :D


"Tan you take a piture of me?"



"Now tan I take a piture of you?"



I wish I had taken more pictures, but I did have a lot of fun with the kiddos!!!



2 comments:

Sarah said...

It's fun to see David walking! He wasn't quite walking independently when they were here last.

Deborah said...

I miss those Bee kiddos!!! So glad we get to see their cousins!! :)