Sunday, May 6, 2012

Trip to PA - part 4 - Fun at the Ficshers :)

On the drive up to the Cousins....


the day we drove up there, marked 5 months since the night Samuel asked to start a courtship, and he got me these beautiful flowers! He makes me feel so special!!! :)


in case you forgot that that's a bad idea......






we played 'Mad-libs' in the car...and laughed.....a lot!!!some of them were quite ridiculous!!! 

The funniest one was a birthday card:

Dearest Rachel,
          Happy birthday to the most dripping wet house in the whole wide cloud! I hope all of your surgeries come true on this flat day. May you year be filled with joy and cubes. I hope you know how proud I am of what a high young frown you have become. I can hardly believe you are turning 21 years old! My, how the signs have flown. I have enclosed a check for 48 dollars. I  hope you spend it on something that will make you feel morose. Or perhaps you can pit it toward that newfangled phone you've been saving for! 
Happy birthday, my darling iPod!
Hugs and Trampolines,
          Your Aunt,
                 Esther Hale











did you know that I have a restaurant?


See? there 'tis!!!



jumping on the trampoline





playing volleyball









that night we had a double birthday party.....



.....Andrew's 29th......



.......and Pop's 80th!!! 


was it such a good idea to let Steven serve the ice cream?



That's ok, Bekah will keep him in line....no more than one scoop, Steven! ;)


Mrs. Schatte visiting with Uncle Randy




some of the guys put this together for Pop



Washing dishes with everyone was soooo fun every night!!!



Esther was taking a picture of us....and we couldn't figure out why she kept giggling! :)



Take 2!!! ;)



us playing some crazy games of Dutch Blitz!!! 






Awww!!! ;P


Washing dishes together





the view on the walk down to the mailbox


Rach doing Phoebe's hair


Playing Skip-Bo with Sam, Phoebe, Faith, Pop, Caleb and Naomi




Naomi and I


listening to Pop tell more stories! 



more volleyball! :D






Me with the girlies, Phoebe and Anna - such sweeties!!! :)


all of us in the sewing room listening to Humpty Dumpty :D


Phoebe playing with a balloon




Sam and I drying together! :)


Liz and Naomi in the front seat....


and Es, Faith, me and Sam in the back....with Caleb picking up a ditcher at like 6:30 in the morning....that was a fun ride!!! :)



Samuel, Pop, me and Gram.....saying goodbye....so sad to see them leave!



almost all us girls with Pop



Cutting engagement pictures!



writing addresses for wedding invitations! :)



that night, Faith, Es, Naomi and I made pizza, and we ate it outside on the trampoline! 


Gabriel swinging on a short swing! 



The morning Samuel and I had to leave, we took a 'cousins picture' :D
Caleb, Gabriel, Steven
Rachel, Jordan, Phoebe, Faith, Rebekah
Lizzy, Grace, Samuel, Esther
Andrew, Anna, Sarah
Daniel, Naomi


Samuel and I


Me with Sarah and Naomi


our send-off committee! some of the little people in the cars honking as we drove off! :D

Thank you for a lovely visit Schattes and Ficshers!!!!!!! 
Can't wait to see you all again, sometime!!!
~:♥:~:♥:~:♥:~

No comments: