Sunday, May 6, 2012

Trip to PA - part 5 - the way back home.....

Not to say that the rest of the trip wasn't fun, but flying home, which was my first time to fly commercial, with Samuel was really fun!!!!!


waiting.....we almost had the whole airport to ourselves! :)



Watching our plane taxiing into the gate




re-fueling


the pilot doing a walk-around


us on the plane, sharing my iPod! :)


all the scenery we saw the whole flight.....



coming down into Chicago




on the second flight, looking out at the jet right outside my widow


the second plane was quite a bit bigger than the first one! :)



the scenery from Chicago to Dallas wasn't much different....



yes, I saw this out the plane window...a little unnerving..... :)





My souvenir - a lovely bruise that I got by falling down the Ficsher's stairs... :)




'Till next time!!!




No comments: