Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's day - special announcement!!! ;)

On Mother's Day, David and Amy had a special announcement to make!!!
Ssssssooooooooooooooooo excited for them, and can't wait to meet my new niece/nephew!!!!



Esther Vande Hei was visiting from Wisconsin, so we took had to get a picture of the three Esther's! :)

That evening there was a goodbye party at the Hutchins for Lorena

A rainbow over the barn


Kicking the soccer ball around



lining up to pick teams


Katherine and Livy cheering us on! 


I was goalie, the only thing I'm good at in soccer


Thanks to Samuel and Faith, most of the action stayed at the other end of the field! :)


1 comment:

Deborah said...

So funny to see another Livy! :) Mrs. Beeman told me they were gong to call her Livy. Of course I think that's a great name! :)