Friday, May 25, 2012

Six months ago.....

.....Samuel came over for supper, and we had a slightly embarrassing conversation on the porch, during which he asked if I would start a courtship with him....


.....and here we are six months later!!! A little older, hopefully a little wiser, and totally incredulous of God's faithfulness and mercy towards us!!!!!!!!



Samuel came over for the evening, and he and Andrew talked me into letting him teach me drive standard in his truck. To be honest, I was terrified that I was going to wreck his beautiful truck, but thankfully I didn't wreck, and I only killed it once! I drove around the 'block', and Andrew and Peter went with us. We had a jolly time!!! :D







Rachel, Jack and Anna stopped in for supper
Anna half smiling! :)




visiting on the front porch.....




......us..... 

:D



For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways,
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

~Isaiah 55:8-9



 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, 
saith the Lord,
thoughts of peace,
and not of evil,
to give you an expected end.

~ Jeremiah 29:11~


1 comment:

Deborah said...

Anna is so cute!