Monday, October 3, 2011

Mallett's visit part 2



Mercy helping Sarah dry pears


Peter, Ethan and Sean playing the marble game....this is one of the few pictures I got of the boys....most of the time they were out doing 'guy' things :)


Ethan helping process chickens


Miss Liberty Belle


Merry watching Sarah cook



Eating cantaloupe for a snack


Mercy and Merry in the brooder playing with the chicks

Mercy


cutest defined


Washing our feet aferwards




Faith, Ethan and Mercy playing marble maze



Andrew and Liberty


heaven help her when she grows up..... :)


Mercy, Faith, Merry, Andrew and Mysti


Ashley and Liberty


she got bunches of kisses..... :)


Faith and Mercy putting teddy to bed


Kyle, Merry and Andrew



going on a walk



we had to take turns pushing the stroller


Sarah and Merry

yep, we put her to sleep :)


Mercy running ahead


me and my sleeping angel



Merry!!! 



Helping Sarah make tortillas for supper




Beautiful sunset

ok, I couldn't decide which of these pictures to post, so I put all of them up...these girls are SO cute and it makes me happy that I'm related to them!!!!





















Has to do everything Uncle Andrew does!!!










The boys were working with Daddy building a roof over the composter





Mercy helping me washing eggs





how can you look at this picture and not smile?!!


nap time :)



Sarah got the fixings for banana splits!!! :)




need I say they were very popular? ;)



they both got braids done like big girls! :)



Sarah and the little monkey

her pigtail was to cute not to get a picture of it! 


the boys heading out to help Peter with his chores


Merry and Mercy helping Sarah milk


Liberty and I just watched


yes, it is possible to help milk a cow and carry your special blankie at the same time!


Merry taking a turn in my lap


Sarah and Liberty



♥ sisters 






Please remember to pray for all the people who lost their homes in the fire!!!

3 comments:

Faith Schatte said...

Awww! They are all SO cute! I'm glad that we got to see them a little while they were here!

Sonya said...

Thank you Esther! I smiled the whole way through!

Sarah said...

It looks like y'all had a great time! :)