Monday, March 19, 2012

Birthday Blessings!!!

Yesterday for my birthday, I was able to have the Schattes, Davis', Hutchins, Penningtons, Blairs, plus the the 'little' Hales and Blairs over for the afternoon for a volleyball party!!! 
It was a really sweet time of fellowship and fun, and made me feel very blessed, loved, and special! 
Thank y'all very much for coming!!!!! :D


The other 'news' that made the day even more special was that Bekah and Steven are engaged now!!!
They are soooo adorable, and I am very happy for both of them! :D
We took some pictures with the Iris' 






;)


heehee, Peter wanted to take a picture of Sam and I out on the porch where Sam asked me to start a courtship with him....almost 4 months ago....a fun, special, and slightly awkward memory! :)


Let the volleyball commence! :D

(Can I just say how cute Rachel is getting with her Mamma bump? :)




At some point, some folks started a soccer game :)












Almost too much adorableness for one picture!!! :D





Serving ice cream!!! :P

(there was a lot of laughing! :)


Playing in the basement in the evening



two very special ladies!!!



:D


Daddy and Mr. Davis with the Guitars...one of the best parts of the day! :)


Andrew reading 'Stand back said the Elephant, I'm going to Sneeze!' doing different voices for each of the animals....it was really funny! :)

The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places;
yea, I have a goodly heritage.
~Psalms 16:6

♥ ~  ~ 

2 comments:

Aidyl Ewoh said...

Sounds like a bunch of fun. Happy Birthday.
~Aidyl

aidylewoh.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Such a fun post Esther! So glad you had a happy day. I totally want to come visit you now. :D Rachel's baby bump is so cute-- when is she due?

<3