Sunday, March 18, 2012

21.....?!?!?!


Goodness Griefess....I'm turning 21 today!

When I look back at where I was last year at my birthday and where I am now, all I can say is that God has very good to me, and I am so not worthy of it!!!

Don't ever ask the Lord to teach you patience and forgiveness, unless you are ready for a wild ride!!! :) But, He is faithful, and has taught me amazing lessons, and on top of that brought a very special man into my life!!! OK, technically Samuel was already in my life, but He gave me permission to be best friends with him! ;)

To quote John Newton in Amazing Grace: "Although my memory is fading, there are two things that I  remember: I am a great sinner, and Christ is a great Savior!"

"I will sing unto the Lord, because he hath dealt bountifully with me."
~ Psalms 13:6 
(that has been my theme verse these last 4 months!!! :)




Me and my 'special-guy-friend'! :) 

2 comments:

Mamachildress said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! I can't wait to see you get married and have children. :-)

emily said...

Happy {belated} Birthday, dear Esther! I hope you had a wonderful day! The picture brings such a smile to my face... So blessed to see what the Lord is doing in your life! <3