Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 29- In this past month, what I have learned

Goodness! what a question!!! I happen to be of the belief that a person never stops learning no matter how old they are, and I think I have learned a lot of vast and sundry things this last month!

1. How to drive a tractor(thanks, Ange!!!! :)
2. What all goes on backstage during a play
3. That forgiving someone that didn't know they hurt you is the hardest thing ever, but with God all things are possible!!!!
4. If I DWI, I can get fined up to $500....like that is ever going to happen!!!
5. I can play tetris and do drivers ed at the same time! :D
6. last min parties with close friends are the best!!!! ok, I already knew that....but we had one, and it was FUN!!!!!!!
7. that even though you only met a person two weeks ago, you can really miss them!!!
8. I have a lot of family and friends with birthdays in July!!!
9. How to work a Dell laptop...ok, still learning this one....but totally enjoying it!!!!!
10. That a 13-yr-old can be as mature(or more) as a 17-yr-old

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

That last minute party was sooooo fun!!!!! We need to do that again soon!!

EsGrace Schatte said...

How about this afternoon??? ;)