Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 24- A letter to my parents

Well, I've spent some time deliberating over this post.....and decided I'm not going to post publicly, for the whole world to read, something as personal as that! I just not that kind of person, I guess!
However, you can read this: I do love my parents very dearly and am very thankful for the love and discipline they have given me all my 20 years! They have truly lived out this verse: "...bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord." (Eph 6:4)
There is one funny story I have to tell, though..... :) Daddy and Mommy raised us, I'm just going to say it, er rather type it: Spanking us children when we were naughty!!! Did we deserve it? Oh Yes!
Ok, so this one time, Andrew and I(the guilty ones) and Mommy(who was trying to dish out the spankings) couldn't keep from cracking up into laughing!!! I don't remember why we were in trouble, and I don't remember what we were laughing about...but every time we would try to get serious, and then just look at someone, and bust up giggling again! After about three attempts, Mommy gave up....no my Mother doesn't give up, she went to plan B: we had to go up and clean our rooms, and not come down till we were done, and then we came down and got our spankings! We still laugh about that.... :D

All that to say: My parents = amazingness2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: