Saturday, July 30, 2011

Small Group Church at our house

Once a month, our church has 'Small Groups', which means we meet in 3 different homes, and spend the afternoon fellow shipping with whoever shows up at the home you went to! ok, it's a little bit more organized than that, but sometimes we do have people just show up at our house, which makes it all the more fun!!!

This Sunday, we had the Davis', Andre's, Browns, Vaughns, Hinrichs, and Peter Sample(also known as 'Thing 1' to differentiate between him and our Peter, 'Thing 2' :)

We usually have a Pot Blessing(because we don't believe in luck ;) afterwards and then play games outside in the afternoon! :)


Volleyball!!!

Jonathan serving

Benny!!!

Somehow, Michael can always tell when I have my camera on him!

Rachel serving


Kaleb serving

Dalton serving

Thing 1 was on the phone...thus missing a good game!


Our Cousins came for a visit as well!!!
(I took more pics of them, but realized after a while that I didn't have the card in the camera....made me feel real smart!)

Keith & Samantha, Aurora Jane and Wayne


Emmaleigh got her full share of hugs and kisses!!!


Benny helping Asher catch grasshoppers

"I got one!!!!!"

Taking a much needed water break! I think the high was in the 104 deg. range that day!

Asher with a grasshopper!

Playing kickball....a good game to play when there are a mixture of big and little peoples!

Daniel Pitching

This is what happens when Benny gets the camera.....
No, Peter did not just hit me in the head, it was a hi-5 after both of us got home on Andrew's kick! :)




Me coming in after being tagged out at second :(


Andrew running home!

Kaleb kicking



Daniel throwing someone out

Bradley guarding me on first


Thing 1 kicking

General mayhem and fun!!! :)

Old Davis/Hale tradition....Daddy and Mr. D getting thier guitars out and all of us singing the 'old' songs(which the parents claim are not that old! ;)

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Awwww, now I wish we would have stayed longer for the singing.

Love the pictures. I will have to send the link to my mom to see. Thank you for posting.