Monday, April 9, 2012

Once upon a time.....

....there was a 13-year-old girl name Esther, living in Texas, that was reading a magazine for Christian young ladies, and read a write in from another 13-year-old named Anna, living in Pennsylvania that was asking for pen-pals. To make a long story short, Esther wrote Anna and Anna wrote back. They wrote for a few years and then got busy and the writing dropped off....

Fast forward 6 or 7 years.

I hadn't thought about Anna in years. much less thought that God would work and make a way for us to get together! I was over at the Schattes house and they were telling me about this girl that they had met at the GFA prayer meetings that was in the School of Discipleship. Her name was Anna, and she was coming with them to church the next Sunday. I was really looking forward to meeting her, till they said her last name Hart. And I thought "Boy, that would be weird if it was the same one. But there's just no way!" Then they told me her middle name, and that she was from P.A..... Wow. God moves in mysterious ways!!! I was a little nervous meeting her...I mean, what if we didn't like each-other? thankfully that didn't happen! :) We talked each-other's ears off! So much to catch up on!!!

And yes, we got pictures!!! :D


Me with Anna - and it was a total fluke that we were matching.... ;)

Me, Anna, and Hannah
(btw, that lovely rose I'm wearing? yeah, Samuel brought it for me that morning!!! ;)


It just amazes me how the God who created the entire universe, cares enough about me to work in even the little details of my life!!! Meeting Anna was such an encouragement to me! She is truly a Godly woman, and I hope I can see her more while she's in Texas!!! 

♥:~::~:



No comments: