Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 18- Long-term plans/dreams/goals I have

I am not that much of a goal person, as I have said before.
But, I do have dreams.
I dream of someday getting married and having a house full of little children that call me "Mama". I mean, what girl doesn't have that dream?

But, all that pales in comparison to the wonderful plan that God has for me!!!
Though sometimes that plan is hard and painful, these verses remind me that God is in control, and he has a much better plan than I could ever cook up! :D

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
and lean not unto thine own understanding.

In all thy ways acknowledge him,
and he shall direct thy paths.
~Proverbs 3:5-6


A man's heart deviseth his way:
but the LORD directeth his steps.
~Proverbs 16:9

The lot is cast into the lap;
but the whole disposing thereof is of the LORD.
~Proverbs 16:33



No comments: