Monday, July 2, 2012

Wedding!!!

(these are just the ones that got taken on my camera, and there are a lot more that are much better that Madi and Mercy took)



Madi took the girls for their pictures, and I went with Mercy to do the guys pictures

Six of some of the sweetest, Godliest young ladies you'll ever meet!!!!!



I really enjoyed watching Mercy take pics!!! :)




pretty sharp looking group of fellows, don't you think? :)





yes, she had them get in the middle of the street! 






4:30........



Everything was soooo beautiful and God honoring!!!


many thanks to Ashley Hinds for taking these pics for me during the ceremony!!!






Christopher Reading a passage from Colossians 



Sara and I singing 'My Tribute'







Lighting the candle




Mr. and Mrs. Steven Benner!!!!!!!!



Man and Wife!!!



Sam and Liz


Hannah and Andrew



Aren't they the cutest thing, ever?










visiting with good friends



Mommy's beautiful handiwork








the happy couple








I love these smiles!!!





praying



these three guys.....here comes trouble!!!









two of my favorite fellows!!!!! 




My handsome brother




Andrew was very sweet and took some pics with us and Sam's awesome truck! :)




not the best picture, but this is Steven and Bekah with Mr. and Mrs. Pagel, the couple that runs the orphanage in Romania that Bekah, Hannah and Madi visited back in 2010



:)







Sara, Bakah and I



the most important part of a wedding....decorating the car!!! ;D




I didn't get a picture of it, but Andrew and Colton set off some fireworks right as they drove off......it looked really cool!!!!!


Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Benner......may the Lord richly bless you as you start this new life together....Love you both very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Samuel said...

That was an awesome day!!! Praise the Lord!!! :-)