Saturday, June 23, 2012

"You Ain't Never Been to Texas"

I don't care for a lot of Country Music, I do like this song: 



I seen a man on TV he was out in California 
Talkin' bout where we came from 
He said the reason we're all here 
Is purely accidental, 
the evidence all points to evolution 
Well, I took a drink of coffee, 
stepped out on my front porch 
Looked up at the sky and out at my old horse and I thought:

He ain't never seen a sunset out west a cactus or a paintbrush bloom in the springtime 
He ain't never seen a coyote crying young colt take of running in the sunshine 
Well sometimes we over think it, 
but I've thought a lot about it 
and the only thing that makes any sense is-
If you don't believe in God, 
you ain't never been to Texas!

I wish all the non believers could cross that old red river 
Cause it would open up their eyes 
When I wake up every morning and I look out at heaven 
Lord it ain't hard to recognize 
If there's anybody out there still trying to figure out 
Exactly where we came from and what life is all about, I'd say:

You ain't never seen a sunset out west a cactus or a paintbrush bloom in the springtime 
You ain't never seen a coyote crying young colt take of running in the sunshine 
Well sometimes we over think it, 
but I've thought a lot about it 
and the only thing that makes any sense is 
If you don't believe in God, 
you ain't never been to Texas!

Well if you don't believe in God, 
you ain't never been to Texas!!!






















Also just recently watched this message - very mind-boggling!!! :)



I serve an Awesome God that created this amazing universe, with everything in it(the best of which is Texas, undoubtedly! :) and takes the time to care about the little matters in my life!!!





Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing?
and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
-Matthew 10:29-31




"Love so amazing, so divine,
Demands my soul, my life, my ALL!!!!!"


~::~::~::~

No comments: