Saturday, February 25, 2012

3 Months.....

Today marks 3 months since Samuel came over for supper and asked me to start a courtship with him! 
Part of me thinks that there's no way that it could be 3 months already, and the other half of me thinks that we've always been courting!!! :)

"I will sing unto the Lord, because he hath dealt bountifully with me."
~ Psalms 13:6 ~

That pretty much sums it up! The Lord has been soooo gracious to me to bring Samuel in my life!!!
He truly is a godly, upright young man, and I feel very special! :)



The flowers he brought me last night :)



and a few recent pictures of us:


After church portraits by Liz 


(I know, it's not us....but they're to adorable not to post! :)


Peter snapped this one while we were chatting after watching a couple of Basic Seminar sessions :)


No comments: