Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Babysitting

These pictures were actually taken a few months ago, but somehow I never got around to posting them for some reason....I'll tell you why later! ;)


We had the 3 little Beeman kiddos over for the day, and babysat them so their parents did some things...


Going out to see the animals


Kathryn in the tree-house



Daniel with the chickens 






Kathryn




Kathryn petting our neighbor's horse







David woke up! he is soooo darling!!! :)


Little miss organizer! :)


Danny being silly!






And now for the reason I haven't posted these yet.....I have a very good excuse! :)
I had a special guest for supper that night! :)
Samuel came over and officially asked me to enter into a courtship with him, and of course, I said that I would! :) Andrew sneaked this picture of us while we were sitting around the table after supper talking - well, Samuel, Mommy, Daddy and the boys were talking, I was a little to shy to say much! :)

And, today is two months exactly since that day! Happy-two-month-anniversary, Samuel!!!!!!   :D





2 comments:

Amanda said...

:)

Samuel said...

The same to you!! I thought alot about that day yesterday!! :-)