Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Flighty thoughts... :)

This morning, Mr. Murphy, a friend of ours that has a 2 passenger Luscombe and an airstrip in his field, invited Samuel and I out to take us flying!!! Faith and Andrew went with us, and we had a total blast!!!!
He was able to take all of us up, but gave Samuel a longer flight, and while we waited, we chatted in the warm with Mrs. Murphy. Thank you very much Murphys for having us!!!!!!


Showing Samuel a motor for one of his cars



looking at the engine



fueling up



About to take off! 


right before Mr. M and Samuel took off, another small plane flew right over the runway! 







Andrew, Samuel and I after Samuel's flight


:)

right before I went up


Mr. M. was teasing us....just a little! :)


flying over I-30


our farm from the air! :)




the 13 acres we the guys have been clearing



the five acres Daddy just bought this week! :)


L-3 in the distance





Faith :)



A few videos of taking off and landing:



Mr. Murphy and Samuel taking off





Mr. Murphy and Samuel landing



Mr. Murphy and I landing


2 comments:

Faith Schatte said...

That was AWESOME! I hope we can do it again sometime! :)

Samuel said...

It was amazing!!! I love flying!!! Good pics!!